All used and vintage items have been checked and tested to ensure playability and functionality. Before purchase, if you have any questions about the
condition of the item, PLEASE reach out to us. Read more about item conditions.
This is a used Evil Robot Phil X Custom EVR-C30 in good condition. There are some dings and tears in the tolex and the handle is broken (photographed). Send us a message for more details!
- Power: 18W/30W Class A, cathode biased
- Power Switches: Power On, 18W, Standby and 30W Operation
- Channels (2): Loudness A/B high and low
- LEOs: Loudness A and B
- Controls: Loudness A/B Volume, Tone A/B (pulling Loudness A switches between channels A and B)
- Master Volume: Controls overall volume level, maintains tone and distortion down to whisper levels
- Vibrato: Intensity and Speed
- Power Tubes: (4) 6V6 (fixed bias)
- Preamp Tubes: (3) 12AX7, (1) 12AU7, (1) 6AV6
- Speaker Output: 8/16 ohm selector, output jack wired to speaker, disengages external speaker when inserted
- Remote Speaker Output: 1/4" metal jack, wired in parallel with main speaker.
- Effects Loop: Tube buffered, Send and Return (true bi-pass when not inserted)
- Tone Selector: Normal, Mellow, and Bright
- Transformers: Ear Tuned, Hand Wound
- Speaker: Custom speaker (8 ohm) 12"
- Chassis and Name Plate: 16 gauge steel, painted, screened and baked
- Assembly: Hand made, circuit board (2 oz copper traces, thick circuit board), quality components
- Front Jacks: (2) High and Low 1/4" metal jacks
- Knobs: Black chicken head
- Cabinet: Birch Wood
- Tolex: Black, animal glue, finished corners
- Grill Cloth: Black Mesh
- Handle: Heavy duty black vintage style
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Dimensions: 20"L x 9.5"W x 15"H
- Cooling: Fan
- Power: 100VAC, 120VAC, and 240VAC - 50/60Hz - UL and CE transformers, USA and International (Transformer line voltage is configured at the factory.