Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/rapid-search-settings.liquid
Spicer's Music Consignment Policy
- Price of consigned item(s) is agreed upon by consignee and Spicer's Music staff.
- Consignee will receive 75% of sold price, Spicer's Music will receive 25% of sold Price. Sales tax is not included in sold price.
- Spicer's Music IS NOT responsible for any damage that occurs to item(s) while on consignment.
- Spicer's Music has the right to return consigned item(s) to the consignee at any point during the consignment process.
- All checks will be held at least 7 days after a sale to make sure purchasing customer does not return item(s); in which case consignee will not be paid for the item(s).
- Consignee is responsible for full cost of strings, repairs, or other accessories necessary to properly display and sell item(s).
- Consignee has the option to sell only in-store, or have the item listed on www.spicersmusic.com and other 3rd party selling platforms.
- If item(s) sells online (www.spicersmusic.com or a 3rd party selling platform), all associated fees, including shipping costs if applicable, will be deducted for sold price prior to payment.