Stomp Your Way to the Top!
Rooted in their popular PT-JR pedalboard, the Classic JR from Pedaltrain takes that time-tested design and makes it even better! First of all, you can stop trying to stuff your cables through those tiny portholes - the Classic JR's open-front design makes mounting your power supplies child's play. On top of that, Pedaltrain has has given the Classic JR a wider stance and has increased its elevation by an entire inch, so it can accommodate just about any power supply or switching system that you may have in your rig. The guitarists here at Sweetwater have relied on Pedaltrain's rugged aircraft-grade aluminum alloy pedalboards for more than a decade. Grab yourself a Classic JR and see why!
- Original 4-rail design and traditional rail spacing
- Open-front design makes power supply mounting flexible and convenient
- Wider stance and increased elevation clear a wide variety of power supplies and switching systems
- Pedaltrain's signature featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Includes 72" adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal fastener and zip ties for securing cables
- Includes fitted soft case
Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum