The Dirty 30s Series 7 is a single 0 with a sound that will impress you.
Chalk it up to our super clean Cross Lap bracing and top quality materials, the Series 7 packs a punch.
The spruce top provides the foundation for classic acoustic tone beneath the Tobacco Sunburst finish. The bound soundhole and Harmonella stencil fretboard markers are both functional and stylistic.
The Series 7 has a bone nut and saddle for excellent sustain, and ivory-button tuning machines for traditional mojo.
Whether headed out on the road or matching the vibe of an intimate session, the Series 7 is your go-to-guitar for that woody, boxy vintage sound.
- Model: RPS-7
- Body Shape: 12th Fret Single-O
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Whitewood
- Side Material: Whitewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Bracing
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Tuning Machines: Nickel w/ Ivory Buttons
- Body Binding: Ivory Top Binding
- Rosette: Bound Soundhole
- Top Purfling: Checkerboard
- Fretboard Inlays: Harmonella Stencil
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Pickguard: None
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone(RPS-7-FE3-TS Only)
- Finish: Satin
- Color Option 1: Tobacco Sunburst(RPS-7-TS)
- Color Option 2: Matte Black(RPS-7-MBK)
Make a Trade
More About Trades and Selling