Part of our Tonewood Reserve Series, the Recording King RO-318 evokes classic style, sound and volume thanks to hand-selected tonewoods and vintage styling.
The foundation of the 318’s tone comes from solid aged Adirondack spruce tops. Adirondack’s excellent projection, coupled with three decades of curing delivers a stiff, loud, lightweight top with powerful fundamental tone.
We finish the 318 with classy, low-key fretboard dots on the rosewood fretboard, and a vintage-style black pickguard to protect the top. The 318’s classic rosette design and tortoise binding complete the traditional look.
- Model Number: RO-318
- Model Name: Recording King Deluxe Adirondack 000
- Body Shape: 000
- Top Material: Solid Adirondack Spruce, Aged
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Materials: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Bracing
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany, 1 piece
- Neck Profile: Thin V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: 3 Ring Vintage
- Top Purfling: Black/White
- Fretboard Inlays: MOP Dots
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory plastic with Black Dot
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Color Options: Natural Gloss