From Bleak District:
The attic find you always dreamt of. Dusty, failing, broken. Beautiful.
Embracing the captivating idiosyncrasies and gradual deterioration found in machines teetering on the edge of collapse, Tapescape leans futher than most, into the esoteric. Generate your own, unique, magnetic ambience.
- Detailed control of tone and quality of repeats (filtering, wow and flutter/failure)
- Long maximum delay time of +1100ms
- Dry kill for worn out tape simulation or super wet ambiences
- Expression control of flutter rate or delay time
- Momentary 'Swell' footswitch and intensity control for feedback ramping
Tapescape has been designed and built around the concept of character. Not emulating a specific piece of equipment, but more inspired by the way mechanical audio devices deteriorate and eventually break down. If that interests you as much as it does me, you're in the right place.
9v center negative supply