VINTAGE STYLE FOR THE MODERN ERA
For players who want the style sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Mustang Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this bass has all of the seismic tone that made the Mustang Bass a legend.
For authentic Fender tone we voiced the split-coil ‘60s Mustang Bass pickup to sound like the original. Punchy and growling, it has the tone that made Fender the choice of electric bassists. The “Mid '60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 19 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include master volume and tone controls, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- One ‘60s Mustang Bass split-coil pickup
- “Mid '60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 19 vintage-style frets
- 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles; vintage-style tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Mustang® Bass
- Body Binding None
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration Split Single Coil
- Bridge 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - .
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Binding None
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 19
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style