Universal Audio created Volt 476 for collaborators — from bands and producers to livestreamers and content creators — looking to easily record larger projects with big studio tone. Plug right in to your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your productions with legendary sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
NOW YOU CAN:
- Create professional music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with album-ready sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Add clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s renowned 1176
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's renowned 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software from Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- 5VDC power supply included
To see full system requirements, click here.
Produce with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 476 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 476's onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA's renowned 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 476 gives you simple 4-in/4-out audio connections. Just plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be producing like a pro, fast.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, we put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug‑ins from the industry's best.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 476 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 476 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
Make a Trade
More About Trades and Selling