From Bleak District:
A glitchy and gated fuzz with a built in micro looper.
- Knarly, gltchy, gated fuzz!
- Nano/micro looper 50ms to 3.5s.
- Unnecessarily large control knob for loop time.
- Looper engaged by momentary footswitch or latching toggle.
- Two position 'Range' switch gives access to shorter or longer loop times.
- True bypass, top mounted jacks and power socket for 9v center negative (Boss type).
The fuzz rips. It's velcro-y, gated, glitchy, positively full to the brim of buzz words, and to be honest I love the fuzz on it's own. But... Sometimes more is more. So there's more.
The looper can sample snippets (50ms-3.5s) of your fuzzed up tone and repeat them indefinitely. It is activated either by the momentary footswitch, for on the fly glitches or riff articulations, or a latching toggle switch, for those times you want to leave it running. You can release the switches briefly (or not) and let in other snippets of audio replacing parts of the loop. With the longer loop times this lets you quickly build some really interesting patterns.
Controls wise you have a master volume, controlling how loud it all is (and it can be loud!) and also a large knob setting the time of the loop. The 'Range' toggle sets the range of the control knob between longer and shorter loops.
Top mounted jacks and power. Power is 9v centre negative Boss style.