Please note that each DanDrive Austin Pride Fuzz Pedal has a unique graphic. Be sure to select the option that you want.
The Austin Pride is inspired by the famous Texas Square Face, but with a few more tricks.
There are two more controls to alter the tone of this fuzz. We added a clean-up knob, which lowers the input signal. This is great to cut the bass response if using a guitar with more output (maybe a humbucker).
Our AUSTIN PRIDE has a bias knob to change the sound in the way you like it.
The biggest difference is that this fuzz has 2 germanium AND 2 silicon transistors! Switch between these using the mini toggle switches on either side of the true bypass/on switch. You can even mix them! (check the bias if mixing them).
No worries about the germanium side in a hot club or in the summer time.
Our CV military specs transistors are always stable, even if it is hot.
- KNOBS: Level, Fuzz, Bias, Clean-up (lowers the input signal)
- 9v battery use (not incl.)
- 9v DC power supply, center negative (not incl.)
- 125B enclosure (size differs sometimes about 1-2mm, depending on the manufacturer)
- IN and OUT jacks on top
- 9v DC jack on top
- Jewel amp light
- True bypass
- 2x germanium CV military specs transistors - temperature stable germanium transistors !!!!
- 2x silicon NTE123AP transistors
- 2x mini toggle to mix the transistors or use only the germanium or silicon side